These are links to weather resources that were helpful in creating the Overlook Circle weather station and this website.
- Sheeva Plug – tiny Linux computer that plugs right into an outlet.
- MeteoHub – weather server software that runs on the Sheeva Plug.
- WeatherHub2 – a Sheeva Plug with MeteoHub preinstalled.
- Saratoga-Weather.org – I adapted some of their PHP scripts to include weather data uploaded from MeteoHub. I didn’t use the entire weather site template, just the Ajax dashboard to display current conditions, and the local forecast template.
- Juneau County Weather – adapted their PHP Wunderground Station History Script for the detailed history page.
- Weather Underground – hosts data for my weather station, id KMNBLOOM7, which has been uploading data since 2007.
- Davis Instruments 6153 Wireless Vantage Pro2 Weather Station with Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield – purchased from ambientweather.com
- Davis Instruments 6316 Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Envoy – in addition to the console (for viewing purposes) which comes with the weather station, this device collects data to upload to the website. I have the USB data logger which plugs into the Sheeva Plug.
- Coles Pond Weathercam – inspired my idea to host a weather station and webcam.